With Allergy Awareness Week 2016 just around the corner, a new report highlights that restaurants could and should be doing more – not only to be legally compliant with the legislation, but also to support this growing customer base. Here we look at how you can protect your business and take responsibility for your customers with allergies.
How can Kitchen CUT help?Using Kitchen CUT in your operation gives you:
- Track allergens from source to service – whenever an ingredient with an allergen is present it will be tagged in that dish, whether in a sub-recipe or a recipe
- Automatic dish wide updates when individual ingredients are updated
- Alerts let you know when dishes have been updated and new allergens are present so you can brief your front of house teams
- Automatically build your allergen profile as you create your dishes with instant tagging
- Easy-view for front of house, on-screen or on-paper – a professional looking summary
- Organise your dishes by order of suitability, creating Kosher, Vegan, Low Carb and more…
- Protect your business from risk and fines. Hold brand integrity and give the customer the information they deserve
We will shortly be launching our new ‘digital menu’ which will allow Executive members and Network members to publish their menu with allergen and nutritional information straight to their website.A lot of diners like to look at menus and pre-select what they want/can have. For customers with dietary or allergy requirements, or those following a particular diet plan it makes it easier for them to research the menu in advance so they can make an informed choice.
To find out more, why not sign up now for a free 14 day trial to see how easy it is to manage your allergens and keep your customers happy!